NCR, Noida, Gurgaon & Greater Noida Region Speculation For Best Investment in Next 5 Years
This post is a second part of our previous post – NCR, Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida Property Price Will Boom in Next 5 Years, 2012-2017 – Deep Analysis & Conclusions.
Now the questions with answers, what upcoming regions & factors, will going to create a boom in the property prices in NCR till 2017. Let’s check them one by one.
- Gurgaon witnessed absorption of 98,713 units during 2007-12.
- As on September-2012, Gurgaon residential market witnessed a total launch of 119,404 units since 2007.
- The under construction Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon (RMRG) is proposed to link various micro-markets including Mall of India and DLF Phase II & III, thereby enhancing connectivity within Gurgaon.
- Golf Course Road is the most sought after destination on account of its proximity to South Delhi and hence boasts of the highest residential property prices in Gurgaon.
- MG Road is a self sustaining micro-market with the presence of a well-developed organized retail market, superior residential development and quality commercial offices.
- The upcoming Dwarka Expressway or the Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) which proposed as an alternative link between Delhi & Gurgaon , a new residential belt has emerged along the upcoming 18 km. However the development is just a small proportion which contributes to residential area in Gurgaon, But its proximity to the Dwarka Sub-city, Delhi International Airport and proposed diplomatic enclave in Dwarka Phase II attracted many developers to this micro-market, makes it a viable investment opportunity.
- Manesar located in the south Gurgaon region is a major industrial hub has become the most preferred destination for many leading companies will lead to huge employment generation, created a huge demand of residential real estate market. The major developers are strategically launching their projects in Manesar, also a 135 km. Kundli – Manesar – Palwal (KMP) Expressway will further augment demand for the residential real estate in Manesar.
- Currently Gurgaon has 55 million. sq ft. of space of which 40 million. sq. ft. is occupied, Gurgaon to witness another 22.3 million. sq.ft. of new office supply by 2017.
Conclusion: This is the right time to invest in properties near Dwarka expressway, Sector 103-106, 109-113. which offers generous investment opportunities in several new projects with apartments ranging from Rs 4,500-6,750 per sq ft. The locality is expected to provide high ROI as the prices have been appreciating at very fast pace.
- As on September-2012, Greater Noida residential market has witnessed a total of 127,424 residential units being launched since 2007.
- Greater Noida witnessed absorption of 79,746 units resulting in 37.4% remaining unsold.
- The upcoming FARIDABAD-NOIDA-GHAZIABAD (FNG) expressway construction has begun on a stretch of 16 km which falls under the jurisdiction of Noida Authority. As on date an 8 km stretch has been constructed. This stretch is an important link between Noida and Ghaziabad. once the 16 km. stretch is complete, it will provide smooth and hassle free travel between Noida and Ghaziabad. This road will also provide speedy access to Greater Noida.
- The City Centre Metro line will be extended till Eco Village via Sector 71. Out of the planned four stations two will be in Noida Extension. In addition to Noida Extension, group housing projects are also being constructed in various areas of Noida, especially from Sectors 74 to 79, Sectors 112 and 119. The Metro extension will even cater to these areas where nearly 50 housing projects are being constructed. This would be the first Metro Rail connecting Noida Extension with Delhi-NCR.
- In terms of industrial infrastructure development Greater Noida is the most preferred location with favorable government policies, huge availability of land tracts and talented workforce. The region has attracted a total industrial investment of 10,000 crore from domestic as well as multinational companies. Greater Noida is poised to develop as the next major IT destination with a number of planned or upcoming IT & Bio tech parks such as Wegmans Industries, Amprapali Tech park, Wipro IT Park, Globus IT Park, Habitech Tech Park and Kalika Infotech.
- Currently Greater Noida has 4 million. sq.ft. of office space of which 2.4 million. sq.ft. is occupied. We expect Greater Noida office space to witness an encouraging growth for the next five years until 2017. While the office stock will increase by 122%, the occupied office space will go up by a spectacular 141% by 2017. According to the report, the employment generation happening in the service industry will feed the growth of residential markets in the zone.
- The clearance to NCR biggest railway junction & Metro Hub to be build in Boraki , Greater Noida sure created some buzz, that indeed going to have some rising impact on property prices in this zone as well as property along Yamuna Expressway.
- The Yamuna Expressway, Night Safari, F1 Car Racing Circuit and Noida-Greater Noida Expressway have completely changed the picture of this region. Sound infrastructure, affordable pricing& proximity to Noida made this region the most sought after destination in the NCR.
Conclusion: If you are planning to invest in Greater Noida in coming months, Try to look in to property options near Boraki. Sectors like Pi 1 & 2, Theta 2, Eta 2, Omicron 3, MU 1, 2 & 3 will have ample opportunities in next 5 Yrs.
- 80,246 residential units launched in Noida Extension out of which 81% of these were launched in the year 2010 itself.
- The entire region has come to a standstill due to the land acquisition problem; as a result this region witnessed very few launches of residential projects between 2011 and Q2 2012. However, in August 2012, it received the approval to continue with its construction from GNIDA.
- The City Center Metro line will be extended till Eco Village via Sector 71. There will be four stations out of which two will be in Noida Extension. The Metro terminal will be near Eco Village-III, which is around 3km from Noida Extension roundabout.
- Noida Extension close proximity to Noida, Noida City Center, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida will make it a most sought after destination for buyers & investors.
- The opening of Greater Noida – Ghaziabad link road via Noida Extension is given the commuters from Meerut, Ghaziabad, Noida, Delhi & Greater Noida a smooth connectivity. This will become a major appreciation factor for Noida extension properties in next coming years.
- Noida sector 50-52 are well established markets of Greater Noida with prices averaging at Rs6,975/sq. ft. However, the price in Noida Extension is around Rs 32,00/sq. ft. Which is a 54% discount . According to report this discount will narrow down to 40% by the end of 2017 resulting in prices moving up to Rs 6,760/sq. ft.
Conclusion: Noida Extension currently is the best investment option for investors & buyers. The rates here are idle at Rs 3200-3400 per sq. ft for now. Those interested or making up their mind, this is the place & the right time for a move. Property rates will appreciate to approx Rs 6760 per sq.ft. in this region in next coming years.
Don’t worry, i myself sometimes on the move to check the trends in residential properties. I will bring you more updates & pics soon. Till then ‘Happy Searching’.
CHECK THE GOOGLE TREND ON DELHI-NCR PROPERTY, NOIDA EXTENTION PROJECTS, YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY PLOTS & GREATER NOIDA PROPERTY WHICH WE EMBEDDED SPECIALLY FOR YOU TO GET SOME INSIGHTS -